See below for more details into the exciting enhancements released!
1. Accounting: Manual Import of Daily Activity files for FOSSE and Opera
2. Accounting: Main Bank Accounts page export to include Bank and G/L Balance
3. Labor Mgmt: Contractors can submit Do Not Schedule requests
4. Labor Mgmt: Asure Payroll export file
5. Labor Mgmt: Schedule Print Report will no longer show DNS shifts
1. Accounting: Manual Import of Daily Activity files for FOSSE and Opera - Should daily activity files not import, there's now a resolution so manual entry is not needed. You can now download the files from the PMS and import them using the below steps.
Here is an article on how to import the FOSSE files manually.
Here is an article on how to import the OPERA files manually.
2. Accounting: Main Bank Accounts page export to include Bank and G/L Balance - In the Accounts tab, if you have Bank Sync setup, if you would like to export a report that shows the Bank Balance and G/L Balance in a single report. To download this, from the Accounts tab, on the top right corner in the triple dot menu, there's an Export option to be able to download this information into a single excel sheet.
3. Labor Mgmt: Contractors can submit Do Not Schedule requests - Employees that are setup as contractors, which is outlined here, can now submit PTO Requests, but only for Do Not Schedule shifts. If they're unavailable to work a day or a specific time of day, they can submit PTO Requests, PTO Type: Do Not Schedule, from the Timeclock or from Inn-Flow.com if they're logged into the site.
4. Labor Mgmt: Asure Payroll export file - If your Payroll Providor is Asure, there is not a Payroll Export format that can be imported into their site. Within Labor Management, if you scroll down to the Payroll Processor page, you can select Asure from the Payroll Export Format drop down menu.
5. Labor Mgmt: Schedule Print Report will no longer show DNS shifts - If you have employees that have requested Do Not Schedule Shifts (DNS), these shift will no longer appear on the Schedule Report in PDF.