Version 2.4 of the Time Clock App was released with the below new features added:
- Support for break attestation
- Improved first punch-in experience
- Ability to change your profile picture
- Guided punch-in process
- Troubleshooting tips when facial recognition fails
- Improved display of multiple shifts on a single day
- Enhanced app, power and battery logging
Support for break attestation - Break attestation provides proof that an employee did or did not take their allotted break.
Improved display of multiple shifts on a single day - if an employee is scheduled for multiple shifts, the Punch In screen will confirm the shift the user is punching in for:
Ability to change your profile picture - In the Other Services tab of the time clock, you can click on your name to edit your profile. If you click on the pencil icon, you have the ability to change your profile picture.
From here, you can take a new photo.
Troubleshooting tips when facial recognition fails - if the photo taken is not a good match, perhaps due to wearing a mask, or a dark room, you'll have a change to retake it for better results.