Please follow the below steps to add a digital signature for printing on checks:
1. Go to Administration>Accounts Management
2. Select an business account
3. Select a bank account
4. Select the "Signature Form" button, download the file and following the file instructions
5. Return to this page and Upload the signature in the Upload Digital Signature field.
6. Enter an amount into the Digital Signature Limit field.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each bank account you want a digital signature added too.
There is a limit which needs to be set for printing the digital signature from the account while uploading the signatures. Whatever limit that you set for the account, the checks that print would not display signatures for amounts greater than the limit.