Please follow the below steps to add a digital signature for printing on checks:
1. Go to the Accounts page
2. Select the HID
3. Select a bank account
4. Click on the Triple-dot menu on the top right of the page, and click Edit Account
5. Within the Bank Account Details, click on the Check tab
6. Enter an amount into the Digital Signature Limit field
7. Download and complete the Digital Signature form
8. Return to the Check tab, and drag and drop the signature image into the Upload Digital Signature box.
9. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each bank account you want a digital signature added too.
There is a limit which needs to be set for printing the digital signature from the account while uploading the signatures. Whatever limit that you set for the account, the checks that print would not display signatures for amounts greater than the limit.