How do I add a new Bank Account?
Modified on: Fri, 23 Jun, 2023 at 10:26 AM
To set up a Bank Account:
- In Accounting, select the Accounts page, then select a hotel from the top left drop down menu.
- You'll see a button on the top right for Add Account.
- Then, select or enter the Bank Account Number.
- Enter a Nickname to differentiate this from other Accounts.
- Enter the Bank Code, Bank Name, and Bank Address.
- In the COA field, you can only enter a COA that has not yet been used. Please visit Accounting > Settings > Chart of Accounts to find the next available COA number in line with your other accounts. Enter this COA.
- Enter the Account Name that you would like to Print on the Check. This is usually the hotel's legal name or DBA name.
- Select if this is considered the primary account. Each location must have one primary account.
- Select the Opening Date, preferably the 1st of a month.
- Select Next.
- On the Check tab, enter the remaining details to print on the check. These details include the Routing Number, Starting Check Number, Check Series, and Account Address.
- Select a Positive Pay Format if necessary. If your bank is not listed, please reach out to support to have this added.
- If a digital signature should be added, please complete this process. Instructions can be found in the following article. (https://support.inn-flow.net/en/support/solutions/articles/1000256541-how-do-i-add-a-digital-signature-)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.