See below for information into the enhancements released:
1. Ability to sort each column within Bank Reconciliation.
2. Bank Balance appears in the Payments page.
3. From the Accounts page, the inactive bank accounts are now grouped together at the bottom of the list.
1. Ability to sort each column within Bank Reconciliation
You can now click on any column header in the gray row to sort the page. You can group these by Vendor, EHID, Amount, Check No., Adjustment Net, and even the CL column.
2. Bank Balances appearing on Payments page
In the Payments page, on the top right corner, you can now view the Inn-Flow bank balance. You can change the bank account by selecting the drop-down menu as well.
3. Grouped Inactive Accounts
In the Accounts page, the inactive bank or credit card accounts are now grouped together and separated at the bottom of the drop-down menu.