How do I add a credit card account?
Modified on: Fri, 6 May, 2022 at 10:48 AM
To setup a Credit Card Account:
- In Accounting, select the Accounts tab then select a hotel.
- You'll see a button on the top right for Add Credit Card Account.
- In the slide-out, first enter the card number. Feel free to only enter the last 4 digits of the card for security purposes.
- Enter the vendor name and customer #. If the vendor does not yet exist, you can create it from this screen.
- In the Enter COA field, you can only enter a COA that has not yet been used. If you have already created a COA that you wish to use, please go to Administration > Chart of Accounts > Select the COA you created and select Delete COA.
- Enter a nickname for the card.
- Select the Opening Date, preferable the 1st of a month.
- Select Save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.