A Vendor (Vendor Name) is not appearing in Invoice Entry because the HID is not assigned to the Vendor. Please follow the below steps to assign the HID to the Vendor:
- Navigate to Accounting / Accounts Payable / Vendors
- 'Search or Add Vendor' page will appear
- Enter the Vendor Name and click on the 'Enter' button
- Vendor Details page will appear
- Click on '+EHID' button appearing under 'Contracts' section
- Vendor Contracts details page will appear
- Enter the following details and click on 'Save & Close' button:
EHID drop down: Select your HID
Customer No.: Enter your Customer Number, usually found on the invoice
Vendor Address: Select the address from the drop down where your payments are sent.
IF PRO TIP: In Accounting 2.0, you can now add a contract to a vendor from the transaction entry screen from the Vendor Name box. If a Vendor exists for other HID's, you can click on the plus button to Add New Contract.