3. In Labor Management, under the Settings tab (the gear icon on the bottom left), go to Time Clock
4. On the right side of the page, select the + Web Time Clock button.
5. In the Comments section, enter a Description for the computer, like Back Office Computer or Time Clock Computer.
6. For now, please set the date out as far as allowed. This is an expiration date. We will have this validation removed before the expiration date.
7. Once completed, an internal cookie will be added to the computer that treats this like a time clock.
*Should you not have access to any of the options above, please contact Support using the Chat button on the bottom right of your page. Please provide the best phone number for you to be reached as a member from our Support Team will contact you.
Keep in mind that once the below instructions are followed, employees will need a unique email address and/or phone number.
If a user does NOT have an email address, either create one through Gmail or Yahoo, or you can enter a dummy email address like their firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT enter dash marks into the phone number field as this will cause an error.
They will want to make sure either the email and/or phone number are correct for if they ever need to reset their password, they will be prompted to do so by the default communication method selected.